Rocket M5 GPS
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 has the versatility to give network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience. The Rocket M5 is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance.
The M5 features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCP/IP). The M5 can be paired with your choice of AirMax BaseStation or Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas.
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 units have integrated Ubiquiti AirSync technology. AirSync enhances the hardware and software of Ubiquiti Rocket M to utilize GPS signals for precision timing.
- GPS Signal Reporting: AirOS was upgraded to take full advantage of the new GPS hardware in Ubiquiti Rocket M GPS units; easily manage/monitor GPS satellite signals.
- No Co-location Interference: Synchronized transmission among Ubiquiti Rocket M GPS powered BaseStations effectively eliminates co-location interference.
- External GPS Antenna: Included weatherproof external GPS Antenna (Ubiquiti Rocket M GPS).
- Two Ethernet Ports: Second Ethernet port (only Ubiquiti Rocket M GPS) capable of providing power to a secondary device using PoE.
- Channel Re-use: Frequency reuse for increased scalability.
- Brand: Ubiquiti
Code: M5 GPS
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz|
|Memory Information||64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash|
|Networking Interface||2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet|
|Enclosure Size||17 x 8 x 3cm (length, width, height)|
|Enclosure Characteristics||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Mounting Kit||Pole Mounting Kit included|
|Power Supply||24V, 1A POE Supply included|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)|
|Operating Temperature||-30C to 75C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Condensing|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|RF Connector||2x RP-SMA and 1x SMA (Waterproof)|
|Max Power Consumption||8 Watts|