Bullet M5 Titanium
The Bullet turns any antenna into a powerful airMAX system. Just plug and go.
The Bullet™ M Titanium is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, Bullet M Titanium is a wireless radio with an integrated N-Type RF connector that can be directly plugged in to any antenna1 to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge.
The Bullet M Titanium features a tough weatherproof design. Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, the casing is designed to withstand nature’s harshest elements. With up to 600 mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M Titanium is ideal for long-distance links, capable of up to 100+ Mbps real TCP/IP speeds over several kilometers.
The Bullet M Titanium is engineered to survive extreme conditions. Featuring an upgraded aluminum casing, weatherproof N-Type connection gasket, and water‑tight cable gland, the Bullet M Titanium is virtually bullet-proof.
The Bullet M Titanium eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet M Titanium, operators can just plug and go.
Integrated airMAX™ Technology
The Bullet M Titanium can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilizing Ubiquiti’s breakthrough airMAX technology. With airMAX, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaining high throughput and low latency performance.
Any antenna can easily be transformed into a powerful and robust Ubiquiti Access Point, Client, or Bridge by simply plugging in the Bullet M Titanium.
- Brand: Ubiquiti
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- Memory Information: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Regulatory / Compliance Information
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions: 190 x 46 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- Enclosure Characteristics: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Antenna Connector: N-Type Connector (male)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Max. Power Consumption of BM5-Ti 6 Watts
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Modes: Station, Access Point, AP Repeater
- Services: SNMP, DHCP, NAT
- Utilities: Site Survey with Preferred SSID, Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2
- QoS: 802.11e / WMM Support
- Statistical Reporting: Ethernet Activity, Uptime, Packet Success/Errors